Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Illustration Friday "Duet"!!!


Ok, so for this week's topic "Duet", I thought of all the times I looked like this mom pulling her hair out with little ones clinging to her screaming at the top of their lungs simultaneously! Ahh .. the wonderful moments of parenthood that make you want to scream yourself. This is a duet in "C" major and that's C for crying. Luckily these moments are outweighed by all the magic the rest of childrearing brings. Hope you enjoy! Oh and if you're experiencing this remember it always seems to get worse before it gets better. He He He...

13 comments:

  1. I have a two-year-old. I can so relate!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I know that song...all too well! Great expressions!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At the sight of this very effective little drawing, I find I'm having PTSD! ;)
    A spot-on duet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome duet! I've heard that tune quite a few times. Great illo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha, I know that feeling. Nice illustration :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey thanks! I'm glad to say the duets around hear have become less ear piercing and long winded with time...Ahhhhhhh..............

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha! You'll miss those days when it gets too quiet...But I hope you have a peaceful week! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Giselle, I don't have kids, but when I see this, my heart goes out to all you parents! The patience, the frustration, the love, you made me laugh this AM! Thanks! As always, thanks for your visits and support over at my blog. I love this community!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can almost hear the wailing! Great illustration.

    ReplyDelete