Saturday, March 19, 2011

Color Updates on "Stir" Illustration- Will I ever finish.

Thought making different colored witches would make for a more interesting crowd!
Done  in colored pencil. 




I'm enjoying tremendously coloring these crazy looking witches but goodness I bit off way more than I could chew for last week's IF piece! I'm praying I can finish the rest of this in pastel by Sunday so I can start on the "Cultivate" topic Monday. With regard to the crowd scene here I once actually saw a blue haired witch on a NYC subway!God only knows if she was real or not. You never know what you're gonna see on the subways. Thought she would make for a good character reference. Hope I don't mess up the background!!!!!!!!!!! Off to color some more.


5 comments:

  1. Looking wonderful. Love all the details, different witches, and the broom parking!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a fun and lively piece great colors too

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies!! Hope to finish soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great, and such a cool idea! I love all the different witch characters!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the multi coloured witches, great!

    ReplyDelete