Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Grant verdict coming soon

Hi ladies,

Love all of the beautiful artwork on here this week! Just fabulous stuff. Anyway, thought I'd let you know that I did last weeks crits and this weeks crits at the same time!! I know I'm a bit off these days but better late than never right? I think I said that last week too.
Ok, on another note I'll be finding out pretty soon whether I got the grant for the Stony Point lighthouse painting I'm going to be doing this spring for my local library. They said the end of October the latest so the verdict will be in before I know it. With the weeks flying by the way they have been I shouldn't get too much more anxious. Hope everyone has a good and productive week. Seems like you are all moving along at the speed of lightening. Good luck at those conferences ladies! Can't wait to hear all of the details.

2 comments:

  1. Giselle,
    Thank you for taking the time to do the critiques even though you are crazy busy. I know the feeling of trying to fit a million things in to only 24 hrs...that's why I am doing these critiques in the wee hours of the morning before the day gets away from me again!

    I hope you get the grant, you must be very excited about the prospect of creating again. I hope you'll share the work in progress with us. I miss your artwork.

    Good luck with all your new adventures.

    ~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giselle - Lot's of good luck with that Stony Point Lighthouse Painting Grant! I really hope you get it - it's just the inspiration you need to get painting again by golly.... Best to you and happy painting soon - and Happy Fall too. The Fall Foliage is beautiful this year! Chris :)

    ReplyDelete