Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Another teaching job

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd let you know that things are going a bit better. I'm totally getting the hang of the college professor job. It's a wonderful college, very warm and inviting. So far so good. The students have been great thus far too. We will be doing the fresco project I posted here before next Monday. Should be a blast. It gives them and me a break from all the lectures.

I actually got another teaching job. It's just once a week for continuing ed at the local high school but I'm looking forward to it. No term papers to correct or quizzes to give so it should be totally relaxing. That makes three teaching jobs at the moment. When it rains it pours right. Too bad they are not all book deals right. I'm not complaining though I do love it all. Anyway, I want to thank you all for putting up with my absences again! You have all been so supportive! I do appreciate it. And I'm off to do my crits for the week, so you can check on your posts. Soooooooooooorry I'm so late!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Giselle,
    Congrats on your new teaching positions, you must be thrilled! I love teaching (much younger kids though)as much as I love creating and I couldn't imagine a life without me being able to do both!
    Hope to see you back in action creatively.

    ~Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another job! Wow, that's great- you must be a great teacher!
    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giselle, Congrats on the new teaching job -and good luck with the Fresco - sounds like you're having a great time. Best, Chris

    ReplyDelete