Monday, July 14, 2008

Good Morning from the Beach!

Hi everyone,

Just thought I'd pop in and say hello while down here on vacation in Bethany Beach DE. We're having a great time and the weather is wonderful. I don't think I'll have much time to do anything in the way of painting but it's for a good reason Relaxation. Anyway, thank you so much for all of the feedback on last week's Samson sketch. I definitely hope to add color in the next couple of weeks and use him as one of my portfolio pieces. Looking forward to seeing all of your illos this week including our lastest member's Carlyn's!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Giselle,
    I'm jealous! Hope youre having a great vacation- you've definitley earned it.
    I can't wait to see that latest Samson picture painted. It will be beautiful and a great addition to your portfolio. But for now, RELAX!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giselle -
    Sounds like you're having a great time at the beach - lucky girl! Have fun and say a big hello to the ocean for me - and the fish! Chris

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giselle,

    OK...so now I am totally jealous!!! I just had a several day visit from relatives and although it was great, it wasn't a vacation!!! I honestly can't remember the last vacation I was actually on. I think it was 13 yrs ago at Disney with three young kids at the end of August and if I remember correctly, I needed a vacation after my vacation,lol. Enjoy the rest and I look forward to seeing the progress on Samson!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Giselle,

    Hope your getting plenty of R&R! You deserve it!

    ReplyDelete