Monday, December 10, 2007

I made it!

Hi girls,

Another crazy week flew by and I'm sorry to say Tortoise is still sitting on my drafting table. Ugh! I did manage to post comments on everyone's posts, today mind you, so if you're still interested take a look. Between Xmas shopping and preparing for the holidays in general, including the arrival of relatives for next week and trying to recuperate from my flu, I would really like to take a breather and run out of town to a spa or something for a couple of days and just "chill" like my kids would say. AHHH wouldn't it be wonderful. Of course I'm just day dreaming at this stage and need to face reality, the holiday crunch is officially here for moi!!!!!! Hope you've all managed to keep your stress levels to a minimum and if you have email me your "how to's" for the love of God. Happy blogging and may you all have a productive week.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Giselle -
    Good luck with the holidays - they are here - with some Winter storms to boot!
    I know about what you mean about running away to a spa - or a beach would do it for me -alas, it's just a dream.
    Stay well and slow down if you can - eat lot's of good things and you'll be back in shape in no time.
    Happy holidays - Chris

    ReplyDelete