Monday, July 09, 2007

Back from the beach

Hi girls,

Even though I'm missing the sound of the ocean every morning while drinking my cup of coffee on the balcony of my little condo with Isabella Allende's latest novel "Zorro" in hand mind you, I love being home and getting back into the groove of things. I haven't yet done any grooving with my sketch pad and pencil but I'm getting there. Got my two little men off to camp this morning and the two bigs ones up at least by 11:00!! Hope to get one of the 3 last illo's I have to do or redo for my book dummy done for next Monday. Enjoy your week and the warm weather.

3 comments:

  1. Welcome home! It's always hard to get back into the grove isn't it?
    Have a good rest of the week!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had a wonderful, relaxing time. Hey, we all need that every now and then!
    Glad you're back and I look forward to seeing more of "Red"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're having a great vacation - I'm so jealous.
    Have fun, enjoy Zorro and can't wait to see new illustrations next week! Best, chris

    ReplyDelete