Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Definitely moving at vacation speed

Hi girls!

I haven't done laundry or cooked in 3 DAYS!! Yeah! We are all walking around and enjoying life here in Bethany Beach, De in our bathing suits mainly. Lovin it all! Experiencing great weather and nobody's come down with anything. Really can't ask for more!! I have nothing to post at this time because I've done nothin but caught up on sleep and relaxed a lot with the gang. I will certainly do my crits this week and try to post something for next Monday. I can't let it go for lng. Anyway what I've seen so far on here looks great girls. Hope to get back in the groove with you all. Thanks for the wonderful feedback on last week's pieces. I do miss being home in my tiny little studio though. I'm on my daughter's laptop presently and it's not as convenient as my nice computer at home. I'm in the middle of our condo's dining room trying to concentrate on writing with my two little guys running around and two teenagers warring over the usual stuff. Wouldn't trade it for anyone else's life even though half the time I want to run away to Tahiti!!! Keep up all the beautiful works!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giselle,
    Have a great rest of your vacation. Sounds like a wonderful time. Can't wait to leave Sunday for camping.
    Enjoy!
    Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giselle,
    Sounds like you're having fun!
    I am envious as I feel a strong need for a vacation by the ocean - and some lobster/crab too. Hopefully that will happen before Fall comes this year.
    Thanks for taking the time out of your vacation to do the critiques. Have fun and enjoy the sea! Chris

    ReplyDelete