Sunday, July 30, 2006

My guests have departed. AHHHHHHHH

Hey gals!
It was a really fun weekend of food and drink and long talks into the night with relatives I've missed for some time. I' m literally running on empty at this point and am sorry to say I got absolutely nothing done in terms of my artwork of course but did manage to post critiques for everyone's works this past week tonight. Which were again very inspiring! So take a look. Thanks so much for the suggestions on my moongirl piece. I'll get it right soon enough just a matter of some more tweaking. My anxiousness to start painting will motivate me to fix that darn flying book. It's funny how sometimes you think something is going to be easy and then the simplest things can just seem so daunting. I have a picture in my mind of how I want it to look and it's just not there yet in the sketch. I always seem to pick wacky perspectives because I love them but then struggle to get them down. Anyway, hopefully my picture in my mind will come to fruition on paper soon. Again thanks for all the help and inspiration!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Giselle!
    Sounds like you've had your hands full, but that it was worth it in the end! Thanks for going back and commenting although with such a packed week, I'm sure we would have understood if you missed last week, but thank you again! Good luck with your art goals, I'm sure she's going to look great and the book issue will certainly work out in the end!

    -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Giselle -
    Welcome back - sounds like you had a great break and a really good time.
    Food, drink, friends and merriment are just what the soul needs for creativity and inspiration.
    Looking forward to seeing those ideas manifest themselves soon.
    Bon soire for now, Chris M.

    ReplyDelete