Sunday, June 25, 2006

Goals while on vacation? Hmm? Don't know

Hi everyone,
Yes I'm at the beach with my family in Bethany, Delaware! And yes I'm lovin it big time eventhough I put sunscreen on everyone within reach today but forgot to do myself! So I got a bit roasted. Oh well, such are the dilemas of vacationing. Great scenery here by the way. Lush vegetation beautiful surf and sand. Tons of interesting folk to draw and lots of downtime just to think about whatever. I'm feeling a bit guilty not sketching away vigorously but i think I'm going to take it easy this week and hit the sketch book with a vengence when I'm totally rested, which is something I've be wanting and needing for some months now. Anyway, I'll be online most every night watching for postings and enjoying your works. So for now my goals this week are to rest and soak in some of life's simple pleasures like sitting under my umbrella on the beach with a good trashy book and a nice cold soda. Happy Blogging, from your fellow sunburnt critiquer!!

3 comments:

  1. Wishing I was there at the beach with ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great time, Giselle! Your pencils and paints will be eagerly waiting for you when you get home, I'm sure! :) -Gina

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Giselle,
    Hope the weather stayed sunny for you somehow - and that you missed all of that rain.
    Have a great vacation and Happy 4th! Chris M.

    ReplyDelete